CHRISTMAS, 2020
RSS

Recent Posts

CHRISTMAS, 2020
JOY-ARE YOU FINDING ANY YET?
OPPORTUNITIES
AUTHORS - WHAT DO THEY DO ALL DAY?
WHAT ARE YOU GIVING THIS CHRISTMAS?

Categories

READING
powered by

My Blog

CHRISTMAS, 2020

December 21, 2020

CHRISTMAS, 2020
BY
LINDA M. PENN

What are you giving your kids and grandkids this Christmas?  More tech devices? Or, if by chance, if they are sick of looking at computers and doing on-line learning this year, maybe, you are giving them, oh my gosh, BOARD GAMES????

I saw a segment on TV the other day about how the founders of Fisher-Price Toys started their toy business many years ago.  It showed people today actually purchasing toys that have been around since, oh, here we go again, when my kids were little and there were no tech gadgets.

How about the gift of ourselves?  More enjoyable time with family in our own households?  More Zoom and Face Time meetings with extended family and friends?

Yes, this Christmas will come and go.  It will be different and we will survive!  I love a couple of songs that are popular now (on my Sirius Pulse channel radio anyway).  One is called “Survivin” and the other one is “Bang.”  They don’t necessarily pertain to Covid, but I am taking them that way and thinking about surviving this pandemic and then bang, moving on!  I promise you, these songs do not have negative or shady meanings.  Well, at least I don’t see any underlying meanings!!!!

Fortunately or unfortunately, however, you see it…this year may not be the hustle and bustle of finding that wonderful gift in a store, but, ordering online and hoping the package deliverers will be able to keep up.

So, let’s all stop, take a deep breath, and find things for which to be thankful – Jesus, being the most important; vaccines for Covid; family and friends; health workers; etc., etc., The list could go on and on if you just think about it.

Please don’t be sad this Christmas because you can’t celebrate and take part in those Christmas traditions as normal.  Look forward to this Christmas with a renewed vigor to show kindness this New Year of 2021!

COPYRIGHT 2020 LINDA M. PENN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

14 Comments to CHRISTMAS, 2020:

Comments RSS
writing introductions on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 9:46 AM
Thanks for your hard work here!

aircon on Monday, January 4, 2021 4:46 AM
airconserviceOur team includes specialists with both technical and professional expertis

Digital_Work on Friday, January 8, 2021 3:35 AM
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. 123movies 2020

Digital_Work on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 2:09 PM
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. voyance tel

Digital_Work on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 2:23 PM
Wow! This could be one of the most useful blogs we have ever come across on thesubject. Actually excellent info! I’m also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort. Reply to comment

Digital_Work on Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:07 PM
You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Webdesign Bilzen

Digital_Work on Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:16 PM
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Rendement zonnepanelen

Digital_Work on Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:23 PM
This blog website is pretty cool! How was it made ! Airco Zutendaal

Digital_Work on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:21 AM
Excellent blog! I found it while surfing around on Google. Content of this page is unique as well as well researched. Appreciate it. mens riding jackets

Digital_Work on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:29 AM
I read that Post and got it fine and informative. http://bitcoin-era.de

Digital_Work on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 7:34 AM
This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! bitcoin era schweiz

identify the types of entrances on Friday, February 19, 2021 9:56 AM
Thanks
Reply to comment

https://speora.org/top-11-health-benefits-of-sleep/ on Saturday, February 20, 2021 8:45 AM
Reply to comment

The Contemporary African Art Object Presence And Representation on Thursday, February 25, 2021 6:35 AM