IMAGINATION
RSS

Recent Posts

WHAT ARE YOU GIVING THIS CHRISTMAS?
RESPECT
KIOSKS AND LONELY PEOPLE
ARE INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES DYING?
A NEW BABY ARRIVES!

Categories

READING
powered by

My Blog

IMAGINATION

July 1, 2017

IMAGINATION – BUBBLES AND TENTS!
By
Linda M. Penn

Has your child ‘hit the wall’ this summer?  “Mommy, what can I do?”  “Daddy, I’m bored!”

How about some imagination activities?  Imagination opens doors for kids – new ways for them to see and think about things.   Our kiddos have an abundance of imagination just waiting to be opened.  How else do we get mature adults who come up with innovative ideas?

I searched “imagination in children” and found an interesting article titled “10 Easy Ways to Fire Your Child’s Imagination” by Jeremy Schlosberg. If you look up the article, it is well worth it.

Here are some ideas from the article and I added a couple of my own tried and tested suggestions:

1)    Tell stories – no video or book needed.
2)    Make art – draw, paint, etc.
3)    Use natural or generic materials – blocks, sand, etc.
4)    Let them create their own visions - don’t overload them with images from TV, movies, computers.
5)    Make puppets – old socks are perfect.
6)    Take a nature walk – grab that paper bag and go.
7)    Fold blank sheets of paper.
8)    Play with big boxes – is it a house, cave, spaceship?
9)    Blow bubbles.
10) Make tents in a large indoor space – quilts, blankets, sheets, etc.

HAVE A FUN SUMMER!  SHARE YOUR IMAGINATIVE IDEAS WITH US!

Come back at the beginning of August – Blog Title:

“FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL – SPARKING SUCCESS”

COPYRIGHT 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED LINDA M. PENN

12 Comments to IMAGINATION:

Comments RSS
William on Monday, July 10, 2017 4:14 AM
Imagination is connected with our thinking. It same like we imagine the things and guess something happened for sure.This topic is most wide topic that we not explain in words.The urgent custom essay also share some explanations.
Reply to comment

rushessay essay on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:24 AM
When I was a kid, I also used to have a playful imagination. And as I grew up, I realized that some of that “imaginations” are unique and cute, but the others are so weird or disgusting. I like to watch cartoons, and I think that this hobby of mine has contributed a lot for me to have a wide imagination. I have a very colorful and lively childhood. I trained and enhanced those imaginations because I really believe that someday it will help me a lot. And I’m right, I’m now a visual artist.

ebuddynews on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:48 AM
One of the beautiful thoughts is coming from imagination. Through your post, I want to say imagination is a wonderful creativity and its necessary in kids. Keep sharing your ideas and views
Reply to comment

cheapwritingservice on Tuesday, November 07, 2017 6:24 AM
Thank you for sharing this publish. The content is honestly very helpful. This blog is always sharing useful facts. keep sharing greater facts and posts. I truly loved the way you wrote this post. It has some right facts that are written in an easy to recognize mann
Reply to comment

Ninja Essays on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 3:07 AM
You give the interesting information about the imagination and it is very important when you have nothing to do. This whole story depicts that you convey the reasonable information and I really like it. This article is according to my taste.
Reply to comment

johnsmith on Thursday, April 19, 2018 9:08 AM
I like this website. The blogs you share in this web is very well. I read different post and i am very glad to get a different knowledge from different post. Thanks for sharing this all. I surely visit this website again to get more interesting blogs. Keep sharing.
Reply to comment

Smith on Friday, April 20, 2018 2:13 AM
I am reading the whole content of in the blog is very informative for me. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thank you so much for sharing this informative discussion. Keep it up. check online
Reply to comment

uk fake watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 9:56 AM
Nice layout!
Reply to comment

pikdo on Sunday, October 07, 2018 11:30 PM
I am very happy to visit in the post. In the post is very interesting and informative for me. Some people visited to here in the post or a review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the post. Visit here in the link pikdo
Reply to comment

loegmrntdherid1 on Monday, November 19, 2018 11:59 PM
This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here!
Reply to comment

https://thebestkodivpn.wordpress.com/ on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 6:38 AM
This site is most interesting
Reply to comment

Suwantara Gotama Lim on Sunday, January 13, 2019 10:23 PM
). Lagu-lagu itu ditampilkan dalam bahasa Rusia, Inggrini ke 18 pusat plat stainless ss316 pusat plat sumihard pusat round bar besi aisi 440s45c pusat round bar scm440 pusat steel rail pusat steel sheet pile stockis plat hardox stockist plat astm a285 c stockist plat high strenght stockist plat stainless ss316 stockist plat sumihard supplier plat hardox Jual besi siku undangan pernikahan yang unik Harga Welded Beam T beam King Queen Cross Castellated Beam Toko Besi H beam Baja Supplier Plat Bordes Toko Welded Beam Toko Welded Beam ironsteelcenter.com Jual Plat besi plat kapal undangan pernikahan amplop Harga Bondek Cor Jual Besi H beam Baja Toko Plat Bordes harga besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen Welded Beam Agen Welded Beam Jual stainless steel Jual besi h beam baja undangan pernikahan unik dan murah Harga Atap Spandek Sni Harga Besi H beam Baja Agen Plat Bordes harga besi beton sii Jual Jaket Parka Jaket Parka undangan pernikahan kalender undangan pernikahan bahasa inggris islam undangan pernikahan islami undangan pernikahan unik dan murah undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan online undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan amplop surat undangan pernikahan simple undangan pernikahan murah undangan pernikahan unik undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan modern undangan pernikahan artis undangan pernikahan arab undangan pernikahan undangan pernikahan Supplier sch 40 Supplier sch 40 Supplier Plat kapal besi baja bki krakatau steel Supplier besi beton Sni Ulir Polos undangan pernikahan ala jepang Pabrik Besi Pipa Baja Schedule 40 Toko Besi Unp Baja Supplier besi wf Toko sch 40 Toko sch 40 Supplier besi siku Supplier besi wf baja undangan pernikahan islami Pabrik Pipa Besi Hitam Medium Jual Besi Unp Baja Toko besi wf Distributor besi beton Sni Ulir Polos polos ulir Agen sch 40 Agen sch 40 Supplier pipa besi baja sch 40 sch 80 Supplier besi unp undangan pernikahan ada fotonya Pabrik Besi Wf Harga Besi Unp Baja Agen besi wf Distributor besi beton sii
Reply to comment